OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 5:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
Course Objectives - Each participant will learn:
1. Techniques to make a “perfect impression” – Custom versus stock trays – Quadrant, full arch, and double bite trays (triple trays)
2. Which material for which clinical situation? - alginate, alginate substitutes, polyvinyl siloxanes, and polyethers.
3. Retraction techniques for crown and bridge impressions
4. Provisional Restorations – The key to quality tissue management
5. Digital Impressions versus Conventional Impressions: Advantages and disadvantages of both techniques
Robert Lowe, DDS
Dr. Lowe graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1982 and was an Assistant Professor in Restorative Dentistry until its closure in 1993. Since January of 2000, Dr. Lowe has been in private practice in Charlotte, North Carolina. He lectures internationally and publishes in well-known dental journals on esthetic and restorative dentistry. He is a clinical evaluator of materials and products with many prominent dental manufacturers. Dr. Lowe received fellowships in the AGD, ICD, ADI, ACD, and received the 2004 Gordon Christensen Outstanding Lecturers Award at the Chicago Midwinter Meeting. In 2005, he was awarded Diplomat status on the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry. Dr. Lowe is the Clinical Co Chair for Dental Products Reports and Advanstar Dental Media.
Course Contact: Angie.Michlig@smilebrands.com
Course Categories: Prosthodontics (Fixed and Removable)
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Prerequisites : N/A
Sponsor(s) : DDS Dental Lab
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Aug 23, 2022: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT