OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 5:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
· Discuss medications, supplements and substances of abuse most frequently encountered on a patient’s medical history and their impact on dental therapy.
· Describe medication-induced and systemic illness-induced oral effects in the dental patient.
· Explore innovative treatment options available with injectable and topical drugs for managing pain in medically complex patients.
· Describe the pharmacology and mechanism of action of common drugs taken by the dental patient.
· Understand appropriate prescribing practices to utilize in everyday clinical situations.
Sanjay Chand, MBBS, MD
Course Contact: email@example.com
Course Categories: Pharmacology (New and Developing Drugs, Prescribing and Disposal, Proper Use, Knowledge, Protocols, and Risks)
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Sponsor(s) : DDS Dental Labs
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Affiliated and/or Associated with
DDS Dental Labs: Dr. Chand is receiving an honorarium for this presentation.
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Sep 20, 2022: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT