Next Level Dentures… In Three Appointments!
This program will review denture fabrication methods and demonstrate what techniques have changed. The latest 3D-printing processes and materials will be highlighted, demonstrating their strength, accuracy and aesthtics. This course will review clicinal guidelines that make chairside steps easier to accomplish. Additonally, a demo on Primescan intraoral scnaner will be given by Bobby Hofmann, CEREC Equipment Sales Speicalist at Dentsply Sirona.
• Clinical records: What is needed for success
• Denture impressions and where we are today
• Learn a simple systematic approach to a three-appointment digital denture
• Understand denture fabrication methods and how current CAD/CAM technologies have improved them
• See how the latest 3D-printed denture materials are stronger than anything ever used
• How to utilize a functional try-in and why it’s better
• Review removable clinical tips and tricks for a less stressful experience and result
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of CE Zoom and Bonifate Dental Lab. CE Zoom is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
Course Contact: email@example.com
Course Categories: Prosthodontics (Fixed and Removable)
Provider Approval: (AGD) Academy of General Dentistry, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Self Study
Educational Method: Electronically mediated with a testing mechanism (internet, one-way & two-way transmissions through open broadcast, closed circuit, cable, microwave, broadband lines, fiber optics, satellite, or wireless communications devices)
Sponsor(s) : Bonifate Dental Lab & Dentsply Sirona
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Affiliated and/or Associated with
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Self Study - On Demand