OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
11:00 am ET, 10:00 am CT, 9:00 am MT, 8:00 am AZ, 8:00 am PT
Webinar Times: 11am EDT, 10am CDT, 9am MDT, 8am PDT
StellaLife® has developed VEGA® Oral Care after 12 years of recording clinical experiences and collaborating with leading clinicians, chemists, homeopathic physicians, and pharmacists. Today you will learn how this innovative technology is available for you to provide the highest level of post op care, accelerated healing in a delivery system loved by patients and clinicians worldwide.
· Introduce the benefits of StellaLife® product line to enhance healing and long term health of our patients
· Identify procedures that will benefit from dispensing StellaLife® products for pre-op, post-op and long-term health
· Understand the medical necessity to reduce the dependence on pain medications and steroids with Intelligent Healing®
OUTCOME, THE ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
· Communicate and implement Intelligent Healing® by StellaLife’s VEGA® Oral Care product line to enhance healing, relieve pain, reduce swelling and bruising naturally.
· Dispense VEGA® Oral Care to patients as part of their treatment plan is an effective option in pain management. How it provides better healing of the variety of your patient’s common issues with mucositis, aphthous ulcers, cold sores, ortho pain, dentures and nearly all other dental concerns.
· Improve long term health of our patients with a natural alternative to Chlorhexidine rinse without the side effects
CE Zoom LLC, is designated as an Approved PACE Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 1/1/17 to 12/31/17. Provider ID # 373236
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of CE Zoom, LLC and StellaLife®. CE Zoom, LLC is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
Course Categories: New Concepts in Dental Hygiene,Clinical Dental Science,Courses Approved for Dentists,Preventative Dental Services,Home Care Products (Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Mouth Rinse, Floss, Flossers, etc),Dental Materials / Products,Dental Hygiene Courses / Services ,Courses in Dentistry,Oral / Dental Health Care & Conditions (Hypersensitivity, Trauma, Halitosis, Xerostomia, Orofacial Pain, Oral Complications to Medicine Use, etc),Management and the Treatment of Pain
Provider Approval: Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Prerequisites : None
Sponsor(s) : StellaLife®
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Sat, Jul 15, 2017: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT