OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
This ninety-minute live webinar will be a thorough introduction to implant diagnosis and treatment planning for long-term success. We will review, in detail, what criteria needs to be evaluated before beginning treatment to ensure a predictable outcome. We will explore the latest literature as it relates to avoiding complications and ensuring crestal bone stability. The discussion will then transition into the rationale for implants as our primary means of tooth replacement. The options available and the best methods when choosing a restoration.
- What does the initial conversation regarding implant versus bridge look and sound like?
- How do we transition from the initial conversation regarding treatment to delivering care?
- What information and patient records do we need to gather prior to the day of delivery of the final restoration.
- What specific requirements do we need for implant success in regard to bone, soft tissue, systemic health, and time?
- Lab communication
- Delivering the final restoration/occlusion
- Cement Vs. Screw Retained Restorations
JB White, DDS
Dr. White attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, receiving his DDS degree in 2007. After dental school, he relocated to Las Vegas and started a scratch start up and has been a full-time solo practitioner for sixteen years. Since 2015, Dr. White has taught clinical, technical and management courses worldwide to dentists, dental technicians,and their teams. He maintains a commercial dental laboratoryspecializing in highly esthetic restorations and patient-dentisttechniciancommunication. He co-founded MVision Las Vegas in 2021, an intimate digital education center, dedicated to helping other dentists reignite their love for dentistry.
Course Contact: Angie.Michlig@smilebrands.com
Course Categories: Implantology & Care of Implants
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Sponsor(s) : Implant Direct/Envista
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Affiliated and/or Associated with
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Nov 14, 2023: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT