OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
1. Preparation design and margin placement for indirect dental restorations.
2. The importance of resistance and retention form in fixed prosthodontics.
3. Materials choices for indirect restorations and indications for use.
4. “Maryland type” bridges – indications for use and materials options.
5. “Mastering” the master impression. The importance of tissue management.
Course Contact: Angie.Michlig@smilebrands.com
Course Categories: Prosthodontics (Fixed and Removable)
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Sponsor(s) : DDS Lab
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Dec 5, 2023: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT