OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
Course Objectives - Each participant will learn:
1. How morphology and occlusion provide the blueprint for all dentistry.
2. Treatment planning - the decision tree for crown and bridge.
3. Designing complex multiple unit crown and bridge cases.
4. Principles of smile design for cosmetic dentistry.
5. Discussing treatment options and setting patient expectations.
Course Contact: Angie.Michlig@smilebrands.com
Course Categories: Prosthodontics (Fixed and Removable)
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Sponsor(s) : DDS Lab
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Nov 28, 2023: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT