OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
6:20 pm ET, 5:20 pm CT, 4:20 pm MT, 3:20 pm AZ, 3:20 pm PT
Thursday May 19, 2022
You will be unable to join the meeting and ineligible for CE credit if you are more than 15 minutes late to the presentation.
Judy Kwapis-Jaeger is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Detroit Mercy in the Division of Dental Hygiene. She teaches dental materials, legal, ethical and professional issues, scientific literature, research & statistics, and registered dental assisting expanded functions. She has published and presented papers on legal/ethical issues, learning styles, interdisciplinary course work, expanded functions and curriculum. She received a certificate and a B.S. degree in Dental Hygiene and a M.A. in Education from the University of Detroit.
- Identify and differentiate allied dental personnel and their qualifications
- Identify and differentiate the ethical principles guiding the practice of dentistry, dental therapy, dental hygiene and dental assisting and analyze their effect in ethical dilemmas.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas that occur in dentistry, dental therapy, dental hygiene and dental assisting practice.
- Define standards of care.
- Identify and describe the mechanism by which the practice of dentistry, dental therapy, dental hygiene and dental assisting is regulated with the inclusion of delegation of duties to allied dental personnel in this state.
- Identify and explain the scope of practice of the dentist, dental therapist, dental hygienist and dental assistant as defined by the rules and regulations of this state and other states or provinces
*** Zoom Webinar ***
6:20-6:30 PM- welcome, announcements
6:30 – 8:30 PM Presentation with Judy Kwapis-Jaeger
2 CE ADHA Members: $15 | Non-Members: $30 | DDS: $50 |
Each participant will have to make an account with CE ZOOM to register for the course, to receive course link and CE certificate
To receive your CE certificate you will need to get the verification code given by the host at the end of the presentation. Please return to CE zoom and use that code to verify your attendance, You will then complete the course survey. Once completed your certificate will be available to you in your CE zoom account. GDDHA does not email certificates to you.
You will be ineligible for CE credit if you are more than 15 minutes late to the presentation.
Become an ADHA member to get the discounted member pricing of $15 !!!
Provider FAGD/MAGD credit.
Course Contact: Sandyksutton@yahoo.com
Course Categories: Jurisprudence
Provider Approval: Michigan Only - (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Prerequisites : None
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Thu, May 19, 2022: 06:20 PM - 08:30 PM ET