OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
6:00 pm ET, 5:00 pm CT, 4:00 pm MT, 3:00 pm AZ, 3:00 pm PT
We will provide you with comprehensive information on how ransomware is impacting practices across the U.S.
Practices often have a false sense of security that their IT vendor is providing adequate security to mitigate the risks of a data breach. We will discuss the differences between IT vendors and cybersecurity companies and why practices should engage with a cybersecurity company to provide the additional protection from the advanced threats that are affecting practices.
- Are you mentally and financially prepared to be
- shut down for 2-4 weeks after you recover your data?
- How will you schedule patients?
- How will you collect A/R?
- How will you file claims?
- And, how will you handle the negative PR –
- including your reputation and lost patient loyalty and trust?
At the end of this presentation, you will have a thorough understanding of the following:
- How to protect your practice from ransomware attacks and identity theft
- Technologies and solutions that can help minimize the chances of a cyberattack
- The differences between IT companies and cybersecurity companies
- The steps you need to take NOW!
Course Contact: email@example.com
Course Categories: Dental Practice Management / Organization / Operations
Provider Approval: (ADA-CERP) American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program approved providers
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Prerequisites : n/a
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Affiliated and/or Associated with Gary Salman is part owner of Black Talon Security, LLC
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Wed, Jun 9, 2021: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM ET
RIDA Member: FREE / CSDA Member: FREE / Staff Member: $30 / Non-Member Dentist: $50