Simply saying "you need a crown" is no longer enough. Case acceptance is a challenge that requires a team approach. Photography is an important piece of a larger puzzle. Many clinical photography courses try to create photographers out of dentists. We want to make you and your team into proficient patient educators. Our course will focus on improving your skill with not only cameras, but how to tell the story in both pictures and in words. You'll learn not just how to select correct f-stops, but how to choose the right words to tell the story.
This course show you how to:
- Make optimal use of the equipment you have, or select the best kit for your team
- Choose the best settings for dental photography
- Take intraoral photos for routine exams
- Capture closeup imagery for presentations
- Troubleshoot common issues
- Get images onto your operatory computers
- Walk through images with your patients
- Present prints for presentations
This course is presented as a break out session of the CAD RAY International Dental Symposium
About the Speaker:
Vu Le, DDS graduated from Loma Linda University in 2002. He has been an avid photographer for 25 years. As a founding member of Saddleback Church's PICS ministry, he has photographed pastors, heads of state, and multi-platinum recording artists.
Date / Time
Sat, Jul 6, 2019: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
2005 Kalia Rd