Learn from leading researcher and dentist Jeremy Horst, DDS, PhD, about SDF (silver diamine fluoride), glass ionomer and other caries management and preventive tools that can help a dental hygienist practice to full scope. Registration cost includes light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. Registration CLOSES March 22 and is limited to 104 participants. Register Early!
At the conclusion of the session, the participant will be able to:
1. Explain the indications, benefits, and risks for SDF, ITR/ART, SMART, and Hall crowns to patients.
2. Describe the scientific basis for SDF in treatment or prevention of dental caries.
Demonstrate the procedure for applying SDF to cavities.
4. Demonstrate the technique for placing dental sealants with high viscosity glass ionomer cement (GIC).
5. Select effective non-invasive treatment and prevention strategies for your communities.
6. Convince dentists that Hygienists are now an essential part of caries management.
Date / Time
Sat, Apr 6, 2019
163 Chico Road
Pray, MT 59065