OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 5:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
- Complete clinical and radiographic diagnosis
- Addressing the “chief complaint”.
- Creating a “short-term” plan (elimination of pathology).
- Creating a “long-term” plan (proper prosthetic reconstruction that addresses occlusal disparities.
- Alternative treatment options and consequences of altering ideal treatment.
- The diagnostic information that is needed for every patient before treatment begins.
- Occlusal examination and clinical signs that correction is recommended before definitive restorative therapy has begun.
- The patient interview: What are the patient’s goals for treatment and how to best satisfy those goals while performing quality care. Also, discussion of pros and cons to each type of treatment.
- Sequencing care to treat the whole mouth when treatment needs to be phased due to periodontal considerations, restorative considerations, economics, or all the above.
- Doing more treatment in one visit rather than multiple visit tooth by tooth dentistry will increase production and at the same time perform better treatment for the patient.
Robert Lowe, DDS
Dr. Lowe graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1982 and was an Assistant Professor in Restorative Dentistry until its closure in 1993. Since January of 2000, Dr. Lowe has been in private practice in Charlotte, North Carolina. He lectures internationally and publishes in well-known dental journals on esthetic and restorative dentistry. He is a clinical evaluator of materials and products with many prominent dental manufacturers. Dr. Lowe received fellowships in the AGD, ICD, ADI, ACD, and received the 2004 Gordon Christensen Outstanding Lecturers Award at the Chicago Midwinter Meeting. In 2005, he was awarded Diplomat status on the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry. Dr. Lowe is the Clinical Co Chair for Dental Products Reports and Advanstar Dental Media.
Course Contact: Angie.Michlig@smilebrands.com
Course Categories: Oral Health Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Sep 12, 2023: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT