OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
This ninety-minute live webinar will be a thorough introduction to implant diagnosis and treatment planning for long term success. We will review, in detail, what criteria needs to be evaluated before beginning treatment to ensure a predictable outcome. We will explore the latest literature as it relates to avoiding complications and ensuring crestal bone stability. The discussion will then transition into the process of case presentation and acceptance. What needs to happen to help patient understand why we need to do what we do to deliver the best care for them and why the fee is what it is.
- What does the initial conversation regarding implant therapy look and sound like?
- How do we transition from the initial conversation regarding treatment to delivering care?
- What information and patient records do we need to gather prior to the day of surgery?
- What specific requirements do we need for implant success in regards to bone, soft tissue, systemic health and time?
- Guided Vs Non-guided surgery
- Suturing, Impression records
- Lab communication
- Delivering the final restoration/occlusion
- Understanding the case acceptance process
- When and where does case acceptance begin, where does the conversation take place, who has the conversation, who talks about the finances, who talks about the treatment?
JB White DDS
Dr. White attended the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, receiving his DDS degree in 2007. After dental school, he relocated to Las Vegas and started a scratch start up and has been a full-time solo practitioner for fifteen years. Since 2015, Dr. White has taught clinical, technical and management courses worldwide to dentists, dental technicians, and their teams. He maintains a commercial dental laboratory specializing in highly esthetic restorations and patient-dentist-technician communication. He co-founded MVision Las Vegas in 2021, an intimate digital education center, dedicated to helping other dentists reignite their love for dentistry.
Course Contact: Angie.Michlig@smilebrands.com
Course Categories: Implantology & Care of Implants
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Sponsor(s) : Implant Direct/Envista
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Affiliated and/or Associated with
Implant Direct - Dr. White is a key opinion leader
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Jan 24, 2023: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT