OverviewPlease note your TIME ZONE!
This Course is a Live Webinar and will be live-streamed:
8:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm CT, 6:00 pm MT, 5:00 pm AZ, 5:00 pm PT
Dental caries remains as the most frequent disease of childhood and one of the most frequent occurring health care challenges among mature patients. This frustrating disease is not going away. Additionally, the many physiologic and psychological challenges of Covid-19 have increased the already present problems related to dental caries.
This presentation includes:
· How to make preventive dentistry a “win-win” practice management concept.
· The “new generation” of glass ionomer materials offering numerous new advantages.
· Use of a combinations of the “new” glass ionomer and resin-based composite for high caries active patients of all ages.
· Easy disinfection of tooth preparations decreasing postoperative tooth sensitivity and reducing or eliminating new caries.
· The preventive appointment for high caries active patients.
· A new generation of restorative material that looks very promising – anti-microbiologic material placed in composite that reduces recurring caries.
· Answers to your questions.
On completion of this presentation, you should be able to:
Describe how to increase your practice activity and revenue with preventive concepts.
· List the preventive concepts and products you want to incorporate into your practice
· Incorporate the products and concepts into your practice.
Gordon J Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Gordon J Christensen is founder and Chief Executive Officer of Practical Clinical Courses (PCC), Co-Chief Executive Officer of Clinicians Report Foundation (CR), and a practicing prosthodontist in Provo, Utah.
Gordon and Dr. Rella Christensen are co-founders of the non-profit CLINICIANS REPORT Foundation (previously name CRA). Currently Dr. Rella Christensen is the Director of the TRAC Research Division of the CR Foundation. Since 1976, they have conducted research in all areas of dentistry and published the findings to the profession in the well-known CRA Newsletter now called CLINICIANS REPORT.
Gordon’s degrees include DDS, University of Southern California; MSD University of Washington; PhD University of Denver; and two honorary doctorates.
Early in his career, Gordon helped initiate the University of Kentucky and University of Colorado dental schools, taught at the University of Washington, and was the initial Dean of the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry. Currently, he is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah, School of Dentistry.
Gordon has presented thousands of hours of continuing education globally, made hundreds of educational videos used throughout the world, and published widely.
Gordon and Rella’s sons are dentists. William is a Prosthodontist and Michael is a General Dentist. Their daughter, Carlene is an administrator for a dental distributor company.
He is a member of numerous professional organizations.
Course Contact: email@example.com
Course Categories: Preventative Dental Services
Provider Approval: (AADH) American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Nationally Recognized (AGD-PACE) Academy of General Dentistry Program approval for Continuing Education
Educational Type: Live
Educational Method: Lecture
Prerequisites : N/A
Sponsor(s) : Proctor & Gamble
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: None
All CE Zoom related support: support.cezoom.com
Date / Time
Tue, Aug 16, 2022: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM CT